Saturday, October 4

Aujord'hui

Now I am not normally one to post twice in one day. But I had to, since today went so well.

They will see us waving from such great heights, 'come down now,' they'll say
But everything looks perfect from far away, 'come down now,' but we'll stay...
I love that song. It sounds like an electronic version of something Elefant would write, kind of.

Listening to:
Rabbit In Your Headlights - UNKLE
I love you, Thom Yorke.

I kind of cheated today; I'd been praying for a rainy day for months, and finally one comes, and I don't even fulfill my Rain plans, let alone do anything at all. And who knows when another one will come. Oops.

I'm thinking about Alex Evans.
And also Paul.
o__o.

Ghhhh, now to see Patience with a group of squealy water polo girls and mom. I should dress. By the way, the word Suchin is thai and means Beautiful Thought (which this post very obviously is not).

Mmmmmmmm. Good night.

No comments: