Friday, October 10

Don't even try.

1. It's never taken this little effort to not think about you.
And I'm not going to.

2. You are so nice and genuine and great and cool (and funny. Man.), you kept me in good company yesterday. I wrote your name places and kept you in mind.

3. I'm more appreciative of you than you know. I liked you in an instant. It's very easy (for me) to like you...I think we just fit.

4. For the last time, I'll try! Promise
Well I'll try to try. I'll put some effort into it this week, I really want it to work. I hope you know. I hope you aren't ________. And I hope you will ________. You're so _________.

5. You know, I will probably never give up on you, and when we're really close, I'll keep trying, even if you and her are still _________. _________ is right, we are a great match, and I will help you to realize that if you don't already. (:< style="font-weight: bold;">"You're six foot tall and east coast bred
some lonely night we can get together"

WOULD YOU RATHER…
[Pierce your nose or belly button?] - Nose
[Be serious or funny?] - I doubt I will ever have to choose between the two

ARE YOU…
[Simple or complicated?] - This is way too general of a question...I'm both

ABOUT YOU..
[What time is it]- 6:23
[Name] - Maw.

WHAT DO YOU WANT…
[Where do you want to live] - New England or Iceland or somewhere else
[How many kids do you want] - 2 or 1, but that could change
[What kind of job do you want] - Travel writer, something in the music biz, something like an interior designer or architect, artist, I'm at a loss.
[Do you want to get married] - Yes

UNIQUE.. (heh)
[Are you double jointed] - In my fingers and left elbow
[Can you raise one eyebrow] - Yes, my left
[Can you cross your eyes] - Yes
[Do you make your bed daily] - No, I like how it looks messy.

CLOTHES, ETC…
[Which shoe goes on first] - Right
[Ever thrown one at someone] - Of course
[How Much money do you carry in your wallet]- I rarely carry my money in a wallet. Around $10, if any.

IN THE PAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU…
[Bought something] - No way
[Gotten sick] - No
[Sang] - Not yet, unless you count the random notes I let slip at various times
[Felt stupid] - Yes, yesterday
[Missed someone] - A little
[Gotten drunk] - Nawp
[Gotten high] - Noh
[Danced crazy] - I can't dance any other way
[Gotten your hair cut] - I trimmed my bangs in the slightest??
[Watched cartoons] - No
[Lied to someone] - Yes..

IN THE LAST FEW DAYS WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON THAT…
[Slept in your bed] - Me
[Saw you cry] - I can't
[Saw a movie with you] - I lied to Abra

HAVE YOU EVER…
[Been to California] - Lives here
[Been to Europe] - Yeah!!
[Wished you were the opposite sex] - No, but I've wondered

HONESTLY…
1. [Honestly, what color is your underwear?] - Tie dye! Yaaaaaa
2. [Honestly, whats on your mind right now?] - Nothing!!! ! (:
Well Astrid, but otherwise nothing.
Okay and trains.
3. [Honestly, what are you doing right now?] - Enjoying the lack of chaosish hubbub usually occupying my mind, uh yknow
4. [Honestly, do you think you are attractive?] - Yes, but I don't act like I do
5. [Honestly, have you done something bad Today?] - Define bad. I was a little rude, but I like to think I earned that right.
6. [Honestly, do you watch disney channel?] - Not anymore
7. [Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?] - ...stfu.
8. [Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?] - What makes me happy seems to be shifting constantly. In general, having good conversations with people. And occasionally pudgy.
9. [Honestly, do you bite your nails?] - If I'm really upset
10.[Honestly, what is your mood right now?] - Blank and kind of hopeful. Very mild. Neutral. Mellow. Yep.
11.[Honestly, who do you want to see at this very moment?] - I kind of wish Alex was here, but I'm okay by myself.
12.[Honestly, do you have a deep dark secret?] - It is not that dark. And it is not that much of a secret hah
13.[Honestly, do you hate someone right now?] - I never really hate anyone.
15.[Honestly, do you like someone?] - Yeah!!
16.[Honestly, does anyone like you?] - I plan to find out soon.

EVERYONE’S CONFESSIONS
[ ] I still watch cartoons on Saturdays.
[not for a while!!] I eat Froot Loops.
[xxx] I go trick or treating.
[):] I’ve taken a bubble bath in the last month.
[D:] I have water balloon fights with my friends
[?] I still believe in Santa
[ ] Mommy’s still the coolest person ever
[ ] sleep till noon.
[X] I still pass out little Valentines day cards on Valentines Day.
[cute people never sit that close to me] The boy/girl that sits next to me is cute..
[x!] I still drink apple juice.
[ ] There are monsters in my closet.
[ ] I can’t sleep with the lights off
[x] I can’t sleep with the lights on.
[x] I still like piggy back rides.
[ ] Boys/girls still have cooties

A - AVAILABLE: We've covered this
B - BEST FRIENDS :
C- Cute:
D - DADS NAME : Dan, and you're being awfully aggressive.
E - LAST PERSON OF OPPOSITE SEX YOU TALKED TO : Lee
F - FAVORITE BAND/ARTIST: Everything in the entire world
G - GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS : Dinosaurs. Heck
H - HOMETOWN : TO
I - INSTRUMENT : A bit of drums
K - KIDS :
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Either to Yosemite or to MI from Chicago
M - MILK FLAVOR : Chocolate soy, hah
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS : 1
O - ONE THING YOU LIKE ABOUT YOURSELF : My................soul..
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE : As of late: "it's all about the Nervous tic Motion of the head to the...left."
R - REASON TO SMILE : Seeing people I love, hearing people with good voices, hearing funny things, things I've written down, people thinking of me, the sun
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD : NERVOUS TIC MOTION OF THE HEAD TO. THE. LEFT.
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP : 6:52
U - UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME:
W - WORST HABITS : Meh, throwing my wrists, braiding my hair compulsively

****Everyone has their firsts…****

First real best friend: Derek Smith, coolest cat
First Cellphone: red razr
First pet: Minnie and Freddie, also cool cats.
First piercing/tattoo: Earz.
First flight: Apparently to Florida from NJ

****Everyone has their lasts…****

Last person you hugged: Katy?
Last time you cried : months ago
Last thing you touched: The kitchen chair that I used for balance when stretching
Last time at the mall: Who. Cares
Last person you saw: Mam
Last thing you drank: Water
Last time you have been truly happy: the few seconds I saw him at the pool today
glory.



SCHOOL
1. Who's locker is next to you? // JRan's and Daniel's
2. Are you usually on time to 1st period ? // I don't have first period, yahahaha.
3. Full size or small sized locker? //Teensy

PERIOD 1
4. Who sits beside you? //I sleep
5. What subject is it? // Sleep
6. Who's your teacher? // Mr. Sand Man?
7. Have you ever fallen asleep in first period? //I sleep

PERIOD 2
8. What class is it? // Danser
9. Who sits to your left? // Nous dansons...
10. Are you failing this class? // NON. Je tres bien
11. Is this your favorite class? // Parfois.
12. Who do you sit in front of? // Nous dansons
13. Who do you talk to the most in this class? // Je parle avec Han

PERIOD 3
14. What class is it? // L'histoire
15. Is your best friend in this class with you? // Mais non
16 Do you hate anyone in this class? // Je ne...deteste?..pas
17. Are you allowed to eat in this class? // Non


PERIOD 4
18. What class is it? // Francais
19. Anyone you want to shoot during class? // Non!! J'adore toutes? ils. Idk.
20. Is this your fave class? // Euh.
21. Who sits to your left? // Veronique
22. What time do you finish school? // 2:48
23. What do you usually do after school? // If it's sunny, sit by my window and drum with music and usually fall asleep when the sun goes down. Otherwise, eat, dance, typewriter, talk, computer.

You guys didn't cover the rest of my classes. Suckers




A music one. I love these, but usually get horrible answers.

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool, you have to write the song that happens to play... it's the randomness that makes it cool.


Opening Credits:
The Gulag Orkestar, Beirut
sets an anticipant mood! I like it

Waking Up:
If I Fell, ATU
bs.
Sgt. Pepper's LHCB
It works.

First Day Of School:
Feeling Good, Michael Buble
HEHEHEHE I can see this

Falling In Love:
Imitosis, Andrew Bird
Not the ideal song but Andrew Bird?!?!? Success.

Breaking Up:
Knife, Grizzly Bear
Aw. Fittingly gloomy

First Date:
I'm Only Sleeping, Beatles
I hope not?!
The Dress Looks Nice on You, Sufjan
Sweet!!

First Kiss:
Bye Bye Bye, Justin and the boys.
Lolol.
I'm Yours, Jason Mraz. Very sweet.

Prom:
The first song I got was an old techno Beirut song that wasn't even released so it doesn't count. The next was from the Cats soundtrack (also not released. Oops), and I refused to have that. The next was Wildcat, by Ratatat, which is perfect.

Life's OK:
Strawberry Fields Forev, Beatles
What is with this. My ipod is in beatles mode. Next.
CHOCOLATE RAIN AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAwhydoIstillhavethis.
Next.
Long, Long Time Ago, Pan's Labyrinth soundtrack.
Life is most definitely not okay with this song, are you kidding me.
Crazy in Love. No. One Girl Rev. No. Paperback Writer, whatever I will take it.

Driving:
I Will Follow You, Death Cab
I was hoping for Ce Matin La D:

Flashback:
Hey Jude
NO MORE BEATLES!

Getting Back Together:
With a Little Help from My Friends, wtf.
Misfit, Elefant. Ehh.
Another Beatles.
King of Carrot Flowers Pt. 2, NMH. No.
Any Way You Choose to Give it YESSS


I fail at these.

Wedding:
Santa Maria de la Feira, Devandra
Set Yourself on Fire, Stars
Under Pressure, Bowie + Queen
Vanished, Crystal Castles
An elefant song
New Soul, Yael Naim.
I don't want any of these at my wedding. I quit.

Birth Of Child:
Ache, No Doubt
HAHA FINALLY A GOOD ONE.
This is totally about teeth though but whatever

Final Battle:
Beautiful Day, U2. Fail.
Cirque. Fail.
Thursday at the Blue Note, White Town. FAIL.
Wanna Be Startin' Something, MJ. Okay.

Death Scene:
Loro, Pinback. WTF NO.
Gotta Get Thru This, radio edit (I only have this for dance, I swear). ROFLMAOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL no.
Skeleton on Display...literally.
Carry on Wayward Son, no.
Eight Days a--no.
In the Devil's Territory. Totally okay. My ipod hates me.

End Credits:
Underground, Bowie from Labyrinth sound

I cheated, stupid music surveys.













Yeah, nonexistent blog readers, you now know the level my madness can reach (that's not the extent obviously, but hopefully you will never have to see that).

No comments: