Sunday, October 12

Mawmuffinbear

Mared is so sweet, he made me log on and then sent me pictures of the foliage over there.



















and then he also sent some songs, and tomorrow, VIDS. YAY.
It's barely started changing over here.
It's so funny, he's becoming all Meh now. I don't really care, because it's Mared. But he is starting to talk kind of mehishly. I feel like a proud teacher or parent passing on the tradition. And he came up with a new name, which is Mawbear, which is kind of hilariously cute.

Anyway the reason I am making this is to write about my dream. I went upstairs with some tea to watch project runway and ended up falling asleep on the bed. I dreamt that I was with Geneva and we were about to go on a plane, and already the dream is slipping away but there was a beige plane, and I could see the inside before we were on it somehow, and it looked warm and cozy but it also had this air of claustrophobia and something made me panic when I thought about getting onto it. Geneva started talking about cutting herself, and Ben drifted in and out of the dream, he was supposed to go on the plane too...and there weren't enough seats so the captains were starting to get out mattresses for people (namely Ben) to sit on instead of seats, and for some reason, I really really didn't want them to do this, and before I woke up my dream self was about to text someone about how reluctant I was to get on the plane. It was all very vague and I remember a mounting sense of hysteria before I woke up.
Oh, Katy Conti was in it too. She had texted me that she was now an Official International Member of Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, and then she wanted me to confirm a rumor about Patrick and Giselle.


















After I woke up. I'm all sleepy here. I just wanted a picture of the sun because when I woke up it was shining on the bed and the wood of the bed and looking all nice. I'm all into sun today.
Uh so I had another cup of tea just now. And there are jolly ranchers all over the place. Hi dunkin. Goodbye.

No comments: