Thursday, October 9

No one reads this

I woke up late this morning and ran to the doctor with mom to get a flu shot. She told me on the way there we're going to Chicago. Well, me and Susie. She bought the tickets, we are going to take a plane there and stay at Stephanie's house for two days and then meet up with dad and drive over to Michigan and see grandma and people. We will be there till the first, meaning I will miss Halloween here.
I don't really mind, though. It will be really fun there. I haven't had an actual fall Halloween since I was about three. This time it will actually be cold, and it will actually look like fall. And we're going with my cousin, probably..yeah. It will be fun. Really fun. I'm going to steal Jared's camera and bring it there.





Yesterday totally threw everything off, the name CD (or anyone else's name for the matter) means nothing to me anymore. It's not fair













I want to have adventures like everybody else. And do stuff like I want to. Like katy. And her friend Hayley who is like the prettiest person I've ever seen. I also want A to stop being such a...I dunno.

Ally and Lee want to meet me in Chicago, I'm kind of scared. I won't be able to get away from people anyway.


















Oops.
I want to hug someone.
http://xip.nu/pages/919/LullabyforDarwin.html?PHPSESSID=8811b959a43df46b7d5f95ee5eddc2fc

No comments: